Monday, July 30, 2007

Just call me KILL'A


Today I started Combatives level 1. It smoked me, my hands are sore, I have a brocken blood vessel on my head and scratches on my neck and face. I haven't had this much fun in a long time. In my last bout of the day I went up agaist a dude that was easaly 240 lbs. He never got me to tap out, but I was close the whole time. I was lituraly fighting for breath. HOLY COW, when a man like that put his wieght on you, forget tecnique, all I could do was keep his body 2 inches off my face so I could breath. At one point I had gottin out from under him and mounted his back for the rear naked choke. All he did was fall on his back and I was crushed once again. I cant wait for tomarrow. Once I pass this course I will be able to give combative classes to my company. If you were wondering, in the army there are 4 levels of combatives; each higher level becomeing more advanced and limited in number. There are only 80 level 4 instructers in the whole army. I'll see you onthe other side.

3 comments:

shannon said...

im so lucky. you so strong. my husband's a stud.

Nic said...

Ma-na ma-na do do dododo mana mana

shannon said...

i miss you. come home so i can see your face today.