Sunday, August 26, 2007

Family


Hello Chaput family,
I would like to post about going to the movies with Ann and Andrew last Friday, eating at Kate and Matts last week, checking out Jen and Nic's new house, or sunday lunch at Mom and Dad's, but I can't. I often think about what Shannon and I would be doing if we were living in Indiana. I don't like not seeing you every week, not seeing Lilly grow up, not sharing Sunday mornings with you and much more. I just wanted to say, I love my family, and miss you very much.

" HI! HOW ARE YOU-I AM FINE!"
quote from the MOM

Shannon is good to me, shes so cute.

Since I'm not at home with you guys I have to make friends of my own.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Sammy Suey, we miss you too. The good news is that we'll see you in about a month, and that will be fun! Lilly is looking forward to it. And so am I. And Matt too.

Nic said...

So I can't wait for you to get here for the wedding... and if you decided to stay forever I would be ok with that too

Anonymous said...

Look at me and learning how to leave a commnent. You are the first one to receive mine. Miss you at those places too. Can't wait to see your face really soon though. Love you little Bud. Mom

Mammy said...

Okay, I just got a google account so let's see if I can post this. Can't wait til Saturday. Hugs and kisses until then.